Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

R.I.P. Poly Styrene

Here is a little tribute to a very unique artist that spoke to me with such a beautifully overt misfit individuality and keen insight.  Poly Styrene and Xray Spex were not an easily acquired taste for many others, but for me they were as natural as a breath of spring morning air and equally refreshing.  In honor of this song, please go forth and refuse to fit into someone's neat little stereotype.  Delight in not fitting in and don't ever let anyone tell you to shut up or smile pretty if you don't feel like it.  Have a brain and don't be anybody's tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AS4bBEMT44&feature=related

Also, if someone smarter than me can tell me how to imbed this video instead of having to settle for a link, please do.  Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment